Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Shoulder Man

 It's been six years since my demonic we'll just say "experience" and yet even as i forget and lull myself in the day to day humdrum life of and mid-twenties family man there ar still the  rare moments when i can FEEL him, I foolishly thought he'd left, that after scaring me to the point of fainting and causing two accidents he'd left. But alas I still feel his presence, his haunting dead plastic eyes bearing down on me. feel the weight of him like the day he had pinned me to my bed and even now i can see that grin. that grin, the grin of a ma...creature that had slipped fully into madness. a grin that stretched too far to be human and yet that was just want he wanted. a fake dead face to let me know he was n't human, no not some burglar looking for cash no a real lurking predator waiting for me. waiting for me to get in the perfect place to hurt me. I lucked out in those accidents nothing serious and no injuries, i think that's why he's still around, waiting for the day that my constant feeling of dread, my constant shoulder glances, my constant fearful hiding will have caught up to me that i will be transfixed on my shoulder man and miss some frontal danger. My dark Follower to watch my untimely demise withe sickened glee, with his fake dead  smile
i only hope my family won't be there

No comments:

Post a Comment