Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome To The Brain Drain

Alone yet resolute
Lonely but no longer a failure
Craving someone, yet too scarred to see my options
Happily away from the one who caused me harm
my soul now free to wander towards whatever future goal god has set me towards
Though I realize that her betrayal has irrevocably altered my course
I shall simply seek to prove myself to the only person i should have been to begin with
myself
I will become a ravenous and selfish beast and for this fact alone I know what that means
more loneliness, less sadness, less drama, less caring if I offended an endlessly upset girl
yet no hugging, no kissing, no one to wake up next to, no one to pour out my love towards


But hell at least we weren't married when she started fucking someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment