Saturday, August 7, 2010

With out words to describe

Behind my mask no more,
I found someone to be with forever more,
Someone you can handle seeing the alien i really am,
Someone who needs nothing of money , bright lights, or glam
I actually miss this person while she's away
Both my love for and thoughts of her grow each day

She's is someone i'd willing shed my life's blood for
Yet the first person who's love it's not required for
No more dwindling down my hopes and dreams
Hoping a land of peace, the new path leads
No more crying
No more fighting
No more dying on the inside
So now i must reside
In the house that love built
Becoming a "more" man while my heart adamant

That i may actually survive this crash landing on earth with my happiness intact
                                             Best Regards,
                                                                  Love Struck Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment